Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ai blog sweetie am back





I had lengad my blog another style its not even funny!
Blog sweetie please forgive me.

Been up and about,met lots of interesting characters along the way

Even met with the Ogre from shrek am sure if you went to primo in Kenya you must have read Omganda's Treasure one of those thin books,"konde kama ulimi ya paka!"(as thin as a cats tongue),then were the kablack snake appears where a friend of mine calls it nyoka tubraka tubraka!Yaani too moto!

We used to beg my parents to buy us the next book in the series Picha Hadithi publications!

No specific thing to blog just memories hapa na pale!

I love animations Pingu and Madagascar especially the part " I like to move it move it,with a Gujarati accent,the lemur is just absolutely wonderful!
Loved the hypochondraic Giraffe,"ati cheap meds from Canada"
The tu-penguins! Getting sunburnt at the end of the movie!

2 Comments:

Blogger KenyanMusings said...

Yaaay I am first! And Madagascar ROCKS!!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Wassapangaz said...

Thanks Kenyan musings! Madagascar is too deadly

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home