Monday, April 25, 2005

Gidigidi majimaji US tour

I got a chance to go for their concert.In my opinion they are a very energetic pair! Have you ever danced so seriously to a song you cant even hear whats going on but it sounds good!After waiting for 3 and a half hours for the show to start,one it was a sunday and most Kenyans were working but am glad some tokead to represent! It was a lively show really appreciated the music. Especially their latest song 'Many Faces'.
Met with my high school classmate,ever met one away from home either they are friendly or they lenga you altogether,saa hiyo you are so happy to see them but the expression on their faces is like' Ahhh.... yet another one!'. Its all good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Afromusing said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:29 PM  
Blogger akiey5 said...

I got their last CD from a good friend on the East Coast & I play most times I work though I don't understand Dholuo beyond the casual talk. Nice music though.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Wassapangaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Wassapangaz said...

I agree with you they have so much enthusiasm! Wish i could understand Dholuo very expressive language.Thanks for your comment.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home